The Accounts Payable (AP) team at OFA processes our payments to individuals and vendors including bill pay. Review any applicable information and considerations before submitting a payment processing request to AP.
Note: Information on fellowships is found under "Student Payments," but fellowships are not restricted to students.
Required Information for Payments
- Current W-9 or W-8 (IRS forms website)
- Dated within the last 3 years (FTIIDEN)
- Provided with requisition to Procurement
- Purchase Order completed by Procurement
- Invoice(s) from vendor containing at the very least
- Vendor Name
- Purchase Order Number
- Invoice Number
- List of items or services provided, including period of performance if applicable
- Receiving processed in Banner (FPARCVD)
- Cash payments and wire transfers do not require receiving
- Outgoing wire transfers require a completed Outgoing Wire Transfer Request
- PI Signature on OGCA Stamp for Sub awards
- Encumbrance entered into Banner (FGAENCB)
- Use Type Code UT01 for Utilities
- Use Type Code DP01 for Reimbursements and Fellowships
- Direct Pay Reimbursement Form
- Original purchase receipts and any additional backup
- Signature approval from Dean or Director
(Forms are found on the Student Payments page, but these are not restricted to fellowships for students)
- Employment vs. Scholarship/Fellowship Questionnaire
- Fellowship Payment Request Form
- Fellowship Award Letter (to the recipient) and Acceptance Letter (from the recipient)
Review any applicable information and considerations before submitting a payment processing request to AP.
Send questions and required information to issue payments directly to our AP team.