Contact Us

Our teams are happy to answer questions, explain processes and help problem solve.

The mission of the UAF Office of Finance and Accounting is to manage the use of the financial resources of the University of Alaska Fairbanks by providing reliable and accurate financial accounting resources, services, reports and training; to develop and administer UAF budgets; and to provide financial consulting services to executive management and fiscal officers to support the institution's instruction, research and public service activities.

Comments, suggestions or feedback? We want to hear from you!

General Customer Service

Contact Our Office

PO Box 757920 || Butrovich Building, Suite 105, 106 & 108, 910 Yukon Drive, Fairbanks, Alaska 99775

Questions and don't know who to ask? Send general communications here and we'll make sure the appropriate team responds.

Send the following to us:

  • Affidavit of Forgery
  • Recharge Centers

Accounts Payable

Contact Our Team

Send the following to us:

  • Direct Pays
  • Fellowships
  • Outgoing Wire Transfers
  • Stop Pay Requests
  • Utility Services & Other Vendor Payments

Budget & Cost Records

Contact our Team

Send the following to us:

  • Administrative/Security Access Request
  • Activity Code Maintenance
  • Budget Revisions
  • Continuation Budget
  • Foundation Fund Expense Account (FFEA)
  • Fund Maintenance Forms
  • Labor Redistributions (LR, JPAY & JSPC)
  • Management Report Prep
  • Multi-Year Event Funds
  • Org Maintenance Forms
  • Position Management

Transaction & Cash Management

Contact Our Team

Send the following to us:

  • Incoming Wire Transfers
  • Journal Vouchers (JV & FUPLOAD)
  • Miscellaneous Cash Advances
  • Non-Cash Gifts/Awards & Raffles
  • Representational Allowance Expenses
  • Tax Reporting (Non-Payroll)

Travel Finance

Contact Our Team

Send the following to us:

  • Local Mileage
  • Travel Audit & Compliance

Visit the UA Directory to find contact information for a specific team member.

Contact the Travel Customer Service Office (TCSO) if you need travel assistance.