All forms are PDF unless otherwise noted.
- UAF eCommerce Request
- Cashier reconciliation report (Excel)
- Charge slip (Excel)
- Departmental deposit
- Detail code request
- Journal voucher (JV) (Excel)
- Petty cash voucher
- Refund request
- Student account payment request (departmental payments)
- Accounts Receivable Security Access
- Course Fee Request Power Form
- Mandatory Fee Request/Change Form
Credit card-related forms
- Addtional Fees
- FERPA release
- Request for exception (Late fee)
- Request for exception (Tuition)
- Textbook Loan/Advance of Funding Form
- Title IV Authorization Form
- Fees in Advance
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) deals specifically with the education records of students, affording them certain rights with respect to those records. For purposes of definition, education records are those records which are 1) directly related to a student and 2) maintained by an institution or a party acting for the institution.
Tuition waivers can be submitted electronically via NextGen. You do not need to print, scan or fax the form to sign and submit it, nor do you need to create any accounts to use this feature. If you prefer to use the printable PDF forms, you may download those below as well. Spring waivers can not be applied before January 1 and Fall waivers cannot be applied prior to July 1 due to tax regulations.