Check back for information on upcoming workshops for educators!
Engineering on Ice: Sea Ice Science & STEAM lessons
Image by E.Padilla
- Engage in hands-on activities and bring science into your classroom.
- Discover the Engineering Design Process and incorporate STEAM (Science Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) into your lessons.
- Learn about sea ice, current research, and how to use data in classes.
- Interact with scientists and educators.
- Take away materials for your classroom.
May 11 & 13, 2017
March 31-April 1, 2017
Ice Tracker Project Site: http://icetrackers.org/
This work is supported by the Bureau of Ocean and Energy Management through the University of Alaska Coastal Marine Institute award number M14AC00019.