Now Hiring Lifeguards - Please contact the Pool Manager if you are interested.
|Pool half day (4 hours)||$350.00||$234.00|
|Pool full day (8 hours)||$665.00||$450.00|
All prices include one lifeguard. For groups of 25 or more, additional fees will apply.
For more information call 907-474-5886.
If you are interested in a membership to the pool; you can view these options in our membership page.
Always check the Patty Pool schedule for details on specific days. Meets and special events often change the schedule.
- Conditioning Lap swim (full laps only) - Open to Nanook Recreation members and day pass holders
- Masters - adult competitive conditioning. This is a structured workout and required additional fees to the organization. Details at https://www.teamunify.com/team/aksst/page/masters
- Rec swim (families welcome), some lane lines removed
- CTC class is a Recreation for credit academic class hosted by UAF's CTC campus
- Nanooks - UAF Varsity swim team practice, public not allowed
- SST (Stingrays Swim Team) - Youth team practice, public not allowed - https://www.teamunify.com/team/aksst/page/home
TEMPERATURE: UAF Patty Pool is set to 79.5F. This is an ideal temp for conditioning swim but not ideal for young kids just splashing around. This is why you see a mostly lap/team swims on our schedule compared to Borough pools which has more Open Rec times.