Looking for healthy eating recipies? Here are some online resources for that.
Need more one on one help? meeting with a registered dietician can help
Other helpful info on healthy eating
Physical activity can help you maintain a healthy weight, decrease your risk for depression, anxiety and heart disease. Engaging in regular physical activity can also boost your mood, improve your sleep quality and it can be fun!
Outdoor Physical Activity
- Go on a trip with Outdoor Adventures CLICK HERE
- Students registered in 6+ credits are elgible for a skiland pass CLICK HERE
- Go for a hike or xcountry ski on the campus trails CLICK HERE for ski rentals
- Take a fitness class at the SRC CLICK HERE
Want to learn to x-ski? Outdoor Adventures offers weekly XC ski lessons for students this winter!
- Cost $5 including ski rental
- Tuesdays at 2pm or Fridays at Noon
- Meet in the Outdoor Adventures office at the start time
- Classes are an hour ski lesson for beginners on the campus trails
- No registration required
Movember is an organization that funds projects all over the world, engaging men where they are to address the three biggest health issues facing men, mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. and accelerate change.
Go to Movember CLICK HERE to learn more, and access men's health resources
Have a man in your life who is stuggling Movember has a resource to help you start a conversation and help your bro out CLICK HERE