Spring 2023 Trips
Sign up at our office in the Student Recreation Center, online via myNookRec or over the phone at 907-474-6027. Registration for fall 2022 trips will open in January.
Please read attached Itineraries for any trips you are interested in for more information about the trips.
|Event||Day||Date||UAF Student price||Faculty and staff price|
|Ice Climbing in the Alaska range||Saturday||21st||$60||$65|
|Ski land shuttle||Sunday||22nd||$5||$5|
|Banff Mountain Film Fest||Sunday||5th||$12/Advance||$15/Advance|
|Castner Glacier hike||Saturday||11th||$30||$35|
|Ski land shuttle||Sunday||12th||$5||$5|
|Chena Recreation Area Ski & Hotsprings visit||Sunday||19th||$45||$50|
|Tanana river ski||Sunday||5th||$20||$25|
|Cabin trip to Kens Pond||Sat-Sun||1st - 2nd||$100||$110|
|Spring Ice Climbing||Sunday||2nd||$60||$65|
|Rock Climbing in the Alaska range||Saturday||22nd||$50||$55|
|Delta Clear water paddle||Sunday||23rd||$50||$55|
|Rock climbing at Grapefruit rocks||Saturday||29th||$50||$55|
*Prices include: transportation, trip leaders, and use of Outdoor Adventures equipment. Prices for overnight trips include food. Contact us for additional information.
** Active Alumni Association members may join the event at the faculty/staff price
*** OA's trips program is not open to the general public
All information subject to change!
Outdoor Adventures Trip Rules
- No drugs, alcohol or tobacco is allowed in the field on any OA trips.
- OA trips are for UAF Students, Staff and Faculty. People who sign up for trips may bring one guest who is not affiliated with UAF.
- OA trips are not intended for minors unless it is a specifically arranged for them.
- No pets may be brought on OA trips.
- No guns may be brought on OA trips.
- OA actively encourages participants to minimize their use of technology on our trips. This includes not: texting, making phone calls, posting on social media, or playing music aloud on devices while in the field.
- Everyone on OA trips will treat others respectfully. At OA, everyone fits in: We are diverse, attracting people of all ages and backgrounds, and everyone on our trips deserves to be treated respectfully.
- Participants on OA trips will strive to minimize their impact, and adhere to the Leave No Trace principles.
Outdoor Adventures Trips Refund Policy
Payment in full is required to sign up for a trip. A 100% refund is available if you notify the Outdoor Adventures Office of the cancellation more than two weeks (14 days) before the first day of the trip. Cancellation one week to 3 days (13 to 3 days) before the trip entitles the participant to a 50% refund. No refund is provided if the participant does not show up or cancels 2 days prior to the trip.