Design & Construction
Interim Director - Jenny Campbell 474-1906 email@example.com
Project Management, Facilities Engineering and AutoCad Support are the functional units within Design and Construction. Each unit contains self-directed work teams that function as a unit within themselves but are supervised in a functional structure. These units also perform as a matrix organization, which means that the resources in one team may also work for another team at the same time. This structure works well and matches ebb and flow of the capital appropriation process.
Phone: (907) 474-5299 Fax: (907) 474-7554
Mailing Address: PO Box 758160 · Fairbanks, Alaska 99775-8160
Physical Address: 590 University Ave., Suite 200 · Fairbanks, Alaska 99709
2013 Construction Projects and Maps
The maps highlighting UAF's summer projects are now available online.
- Construction Project Updates
- 2014 Construction Overview - All Campus
- 2014 Construction Overview - Main Campus
There are a number of large construction projects taking place on our campus this summer.
Projects Timeline Summary - a summary of the largest projects, as well as an overview of a few smaller projects taking place on lower campus. Timelines will be updated as new information is received.
Design & Construction Links
- 2014 Construction Overview Map - Detailed
- 2014 Construction Overview Map - Core
- 2014 Construction Parking Map
- 2013 Construction Overview Map
- 2012 Construction Overview Map
- 2011 Construction Overview Map
- 2010 Construction Overview Map
- 2009 Construction Overview Map
- 2008 Construction Overview Map
- 2007 Construction Overview Map
- 2006 Construction Overview Map