Labor services include the following:
- Special event setup, take down and cleanup
- In classrooms, furniture configuration and setup as specified by the department, and inventory to ensure appropriate number of trash cans, pencil sharpeners, podiums, etc.
- Assists Environmental Health, Safety and Risk Management in cleanup of spills such as fuels, oils and glycol.
- Performs hazardous safety checks, which could involve loose flooring, lighting and fire code corrections.
- Performs asphalt street patching
- Installs and maintains street and parking lot signage
- Provides assistance with snow removal on stairs and walkways
- Collects litter and trash daily and year-round (summer and winter) from over 130 small trash cans and ash trays located campuswide.