- All equipment must have an easily legible owner/user label.
- Equipment that will/is tagged must have 2 photographs: One with the tag affixed next to the serial number on the equipment, and one with a wide angle shot
- Those photograph are sent to the CFOS Facilities Coordinator to add the inventory database.
- The Facilities Coordinator will populate the Inventory database with all the information related to purchasing, current and ‘permanent’ location, ownership and eventual disposition.
- The equipment database
- ALL secondary sample containers must have the ADVISOR’S NAME and SAMPLE YEAR.
- The Facilities Coordinator provides a secondary storage container label template for download as a WORD file as well as an inventory template here (Excel)
- Researchers that store samples in common spaces that are located outside their own laboratory space MUST use the secondary storage container label template (WORD).