Skip to main content
- PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR WRITES A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
- The memorandum of understanding (contractual agreement, etc.) includes the following:
- a statement that requests the Certificate of Insurance from UAF;
- the lender’s name, company name, mailing address, email and phone number;
- the borrowers name, company name, mailing address, email and phone number;
- the name, model #, and serial #of the equipment that will be borrowed, description
of the unit and a list of accompanying accessories;
- and the loan duration.
- PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR COMPLETES THE REQUEST FOR CERTIFICATE OF SELF INSURANCE
- THE FACILITIES COORDINATOR MANAGES THE COMMUNICATION BEWEEN THE OFFICE OF RISK SERVICES
- Insures that the MoU and form are complete and correct.
- Electronically submits the MoU and CoSI to the Office of Risk Services.
- Forwards finalized documents to the borrower, IMS Director and Purchase Technician.
- Adds the finalized documents to the electronic facilities directory/MoU Folder.