Faculty contract dates
- AY18-19: August 12, 2018 - May 11, 2019
- AY19-20: August 11, 2019 - May 9, 2020
- AY20-21: August 9, 2020- May 8, 2021
- AY21-22: August 8, 2021- May 7, 2022
Agency union fees information
- University bargaining unit members are no longer required to either join a union or pay agency fees.
- The University will no longer require or deduct agency fees. Additionally, agency fees not already transmitted to the union will be refunded, as appropriate.
- The University will continue to deduct union membership dues unless an employee revokes his/her payroll deduction using a revocation form (PDF).
MOA CBA Extension for AY20-21; AY19-20 MOA: Annual Evaluation, Promotion and/or Tenure Reviews and Postponement, Sabbatical
Professional Boundaries With Respect To Immediate Family Members UAF Policy
The University Representative must work in consultation with their Supervisor/Dean/Director to develop a written plan that removes them from any responsibility or influence over the student (IMF), including but not limited to reassigning grade assignments to other qualified individuals. Such a plan must be documented using the form below:
UA Ethics Disclosure Forms
Faculty members will need to submit ethics disclosure forms through the UA General Counsel website.
- Log Into Blue Profile
- Inspire Us Website
- Blue Faculty Resources
- The oversight and coordination of eXplorance Blue has been transitioned to the PAIR office, and the contact for assistance for Blue related inquiries is Nicole Lammers who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MEMO: eXplorance Blue System for Student Course Assessments (PDF)
Protection of Minors