Faculty contract dates
- AY18-19: August 12, 2018 - May 11, 2019
- AY19-20: August 11, 2019 - May 9, 2020
- AY20-21: August 9, 2020- May 8, 2021
- AY21-22: August 8, 2021- May 7, 2022
Agency union fees information
- University bargaining unit members are no longer required to either join a union or pay agency fees.
- The University will no longer require or deduct agency fees. Additionally, agency fees not already transmitted to the union will be refunded, as appropriate.
- The University will continue to deduct union membership dues unless an employee revokes his/her payroll deduction using a revocation form (PDF).
Professional Boundaries With Respect To Immediate Family Members UAF Policy
The University Representative must work in consultation with their Supervisor/Dean/Director to develop a written plan that removes them from any responsibility or influence over the student (IMF), including but not limited to reassigning grade assignments to other qualified individuals. Such a plan must be documented using the form below:
UA Ethics Disclosure Forms
Faculty members will need to submit ethics disclosure forms through the UA General Counsel website.
Protection of Minors