The procedures and eligibility criteria are outlined in Article 16.6 of the UNAC CBA.
Deadline: Applications for AY20-21 sabbatical leave are due to the department chair on October 24, 2019.
If you are eligible and choose to apply, prepare the following:
- Complete a Sabbatical Leave Application Form. (Print out the Google form response email as your application to be reviewed and approved.)
- Provide a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae.
- Provide documentation indicating arrangements with cooperating institutions, individuals, agencies, etc., or include a statement explaining the plan to secure such arrangements or why it is not necessary.
- Sabbatical Leave Application Attachments Form AY20-21 (all required signatures and recommendations are to be completed).
- Sabbatical Leave Funding Form (if faculty know their funding status at the time of applying).
- Submit this information to your department chair on or before the October 24 deadline indicated on the review schedule.
- Sabbatical Recommendations from Deans/Directors are due to the Provost Office Documentation Site on December 14, 2019.
- Chancellor announces sabbatical leave awards on January 18, 2020.
For additional information or questions contact Jennifer Hoppough at (907)474-7096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabbatical Leave FAQs (Pending )
SabbaticalHomes.com (Post and browse available homes across the world - provided as a courtesy.)