Kiosk instructions and locations
Instructions for Pay and Display Parking Permits
Select the type of permit you want from the choices on the screen.
Payment options for purchasing permits:
- coins (U.S. currency only)
- credit card
- bills (U.S. currency only)
Insert coin(s) (U.S. currency only)
Insert credit card
Insert bill(s) (U.S. currency only)
The screen will indicate Permit Below in Change/Receipt Box
Remove permit and place on passenger side of dashboard face up and clearly visible through the windshield.
- Permits are valid in any regular decal parking lot (yellow areas on the campus map).
- Permits are NOT valid in Gold lots.
- Meters: permit purchase does not exempt anyone from paying meters.
Please call Parking Services at 907-474-PARK (7275) if you have any questions.
There are nine Pay and Display parking permit kiosks:
- Thompson Drive pullout (off Geist Rd)
- Nenana Lot (across from Patty/SRC)
- Taku Lot (off Farmers Loop)
- U-Park Lot ( off University Ave)
- Museum lot (2) (off Yukon Drive)
- Elvey lot (West Ridge)
- Reichardt lot (Natural Sciences)
- Arctic Health, West 9B (across from IARC)
There is one Pay by Plate parking permit kiosk
- South Eielson and Plaza/Signers' (Core Campus area)