Academic scheduling protocols
- Room Assignment Policies
- Resolution of Conflicts
- Accommodations for Disabled Students
- Changes in Classroom Assignments
- Room Size and Configuration
- Appropriate Use of Facilities
- Classroom Maintenance
Room scheduling and events management
25Live is a scheduling software used for room scheduling and event management between Wood Center events and academic scheduling.
25Live monitors the use of all classrooms and meeting facilities on the UAF and CTC campuses.
To access, please log in using your SSO. If you have any questions or are having difficulties accessing or navigating the software please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a classroom with special features?
Use the Smart Classroom Interactive Browser to see what's out there. (Keep in mind that the Academic Scheduling Office does not schedule all of the rooms listed).
- Academic course scheduling guidelines
- Class schedule form (PDF)
- Class schedule production calendar
- Special Topics
- Summer Non-thesis/Research Sign-up
- UAF Section Numbers
- Open Zoom Meeting, 11:00-12:00 M-F