Two types of transcript options are available for students: electronic and paper. Holds on accounts may delay or prevent your ability to order transcripts. We do not hold transcript orders for pending grades, degrees, or missing coursework. Please check your unofficial record carefully before ordering.

NOTE: It is NOT NECESSARY to send transcripts from one campus in the University of Alaska system to another (ie. from UAF to UAA or UAS).

Electronic transcripts

The fastest method of transcript delivery is electronic. They are delivered within the same day of the request as a secure PDF and authenticated by the University. Check with the receiver to ensure they accept electronic transcripts before placing an order.

Cost: $12

Paper transcripts

Paper transcripts are processed through Parchment, University of Alaska's transcript vendor, and ordered through your UAOnline account.

Cost: $15 + shipping and handling, calculated based on location and delivery method.




Attachments can be uploaded directly through UAOnline in Parchment and are included with the official transcript. We cannot make any changes to the attachments, including completing or signing forms, once the order has been placed.

Any attachments needing attention by UA staff must be submitted to us BEFORE placing a transcript order. We will return the completed form to the student to be uploaded during the ordering process. Forms may be sent to or faxed to 907-474-1590. Questions? Call us at 907-474-6300.



Order your official transcript

Log in to the secured area of UAOnline (Get username and password)

  1. Review your unofficial transcript to confirm your records are correct, verifying that all grades have been posted at the end of the semester and your degree has been officially awarded.
  2. Select "Student Services & Account Information"
  3. Select "Student Records"
  4. Select "Academic Transcript"
  5. Select "Submit"
  6. If records are correct, scroll to bottom and select "Order Official Transcript".



Access the transcript ordering service without first reviewing your record

Please note that refunds will not be issued if you place the order before grades and/or degrees are posted

  1. Select "Student Services & Account Information"
  2. Select "Official Transcript Request Service"