Course & Degree Procedures Manual
- Includes links to curriculum format forms and submission deadlines
- Syllabus requirements checklist
- PDF version of Course and Degree Procedures Manual
FY16 Course / Program Approvals
- Note: Status of curriculum in senate review committees may be checked on the respective committee's web page (see list of committees under the Committees link in left navigation column).
10-Day Review Notices - current and past years
Faculty Senate Curriculum Committees
- After the 10-day review, senate curriculum committees receive copies of the course / program submissions.
- Undergraduate curriculum is reviewed at Curriculum Review Committee.
- Core related requests are reviewed by the Core Review Committee.
- Graduate requests are reviewed by the Graduate Academic and Advisory Committee.
- Developmental requests are reviewed by the Student Academic Development and Achievement Committee.
- Each course or program submission is listed on a web page for each of the committees by academic year. Current status in the committee is noted on these pages.
- After the committee's approval, the request goes to the Provost for final approval (see Course / Program Approvals link on this page above).