Financial Services How Do I...

Office of Finance & Accounting

request a new PCN?

find out if a payment has been issued?

get Banner access?

adjust my Banner font size?

access OnBase?

find an unlocated ACH deposit?

locate more information about financial tasks I need to complete?

get more information on issuing a Direct Pay?

Office of Management & Budget

access the Administrative and Support Staffing and Financial Trends tool?

Auxiliary Operations

How do I sign up for a meal plan?

Who is required to purchase a meal plan?

Can I purchase meals at all dining locations without a meal plan?

Do I use my PolarExpress card for my meal plan?

What meal plan can I pick/ how do I determine which meal plan is best for me?

How do I change or cancel my meal plan?

How do I use Block Dinners?

How do I use Munch Money?

Who do I talk to about my dietary restrictions?

How do I get a refund from a vending machine when it doesn’t work?

How do I request a to-go meal?

Office of the Bursar

Check my charges and payments for the semester?

Pay my tuition and fees?

Get my refund?

Get a parking permit?

Get my PolarExpress card?

Get a Courtesy Card, and what is it?

If I lose or damage my card what should I do?

Deposit funds on my Bear Bucks account?

Where can I use my Bear Bucks?

What is Munch Money?

Have lab and building access added to my card?

Join the SRC?


assign the correct account code?

know what Per Diem rate to use?

sign up for direct deposit?

do a business comparison?

Back to Top