We support our students from the time you apply until we get to celebrate you at graduation (and beyond). Contact our advisors, access our student guidebooks, or keep up with important admissions deadlines using the student resources available on this page.We are here to serve our students
The Department of Alaska Native Studies and Rural Development has dedicated advisors to support you throughout your education journey. Connect with your advisor to choose your classes, map your degree plan, and apply to graduate.
Admission to the Department of Alaska Native Studies and Rural Development follows
UAF Admissions requirements and deadlines. For questions, contact the UAF Admission office:
Phone: (907) 474-7500
Toll free: (800) 478-1823
This guide contains information on:
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- M.A. in Rural Development Degree Requirements
- Pathways for RD M.A. Completion
- Advisors, Committees, and Paperwork Requirements
- Annual Reports, Comprehensive Exams, and Advancement to Candidacy
- Appointing a Graduate Committee
- Preparing to Graduate
- and more.
Important Links & Resources