On campus housing requirements

Immunizations and tuberculosis testing

medical records iconTo live in UAF housing, you are required to submit records showing that you have had the following:

  • Two measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) immunizations (or proof of immunity)
  • Tetanus immunization within the last 10 years (this can be either tetanus/diphtheria [TD], or tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis [TDAP])
  • Negative tuberculosis (TB) test (often called a PPD test) within the first year of living in housing. If your TB test was positive, negative confirmatory testing or negative chest x-ray report is required

If you do not have access to these records, you can obtain these immunizations and TB testing at the Student Center for Health and Counseling or at a clinic or pharmacy in the community. If done in the community, please bring the documents to the Student Health and Counseling Center or send the documents to:

UAF Student Health and Counseling Center
P.O. Box 755580
Fairbanks, AK 99775


Before arriving on campus

All newly admitted students living in campus housing must complete the health inventory and immunization form.

Patient Portal to update medical information and view immunization records.  Sign in using student id# and password.