Health inventory and immunization records

medical records iconAll newly admitted students residing in student housing must complete the health inventory and immunization form before arriving on campus. If you are a new incoming student and have not been seen at Student Health and Counseling, please fill out the following form.  We will enter your information in our system to build you a record.  New Patient Registration Form  

Students can update medical information and print copies of their immunizations in the Patient Portal: Patient Portal.


Appointment Request Form

(Must be currently attending classes to be eligible to be seen at SHCC, if there are questions, please call us at 907-474-7043.)


Guardian UAF SHCC Consent to Treat a Minor

Students under the age of 18 need to have parents or legal representative fill out and return this form.