Ph.D. Student and Research Staff
College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
209 Lena Point Bldg.
17101 Point Lena Loop Rd
Juneau, AK 99801
Weems, J., K. Iken, R. Gradinger, and M.J. Wooller. 2012. Carbon and nitrogen assimilation
in the Bering Sea clams Nuculana radiata and Macoma moesta. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology 430–431(0): 32–42.
Weems, J. 2011. Carbon and nitrogen assimilation in the clams Nuculana radiata and Macoma moesta from the Bering Sea. Master of Science Thesis. Ed. University of Alaska Press.
Weems, J. 2011. Caribbean bleaching event. Assessment of mortality, bleaching, and disease among stony corals and fire corals of Dominican reefs: Post-2005. BIOS 82(1): 1-9.
- Fisheries ecology
- Benthic ecology
- Biological oceanography
- Invertebrate taxonomy
- Stable isotopes
- AAUS Scientific Diving
- Tri-Beta Biological Honors Society
- Institute for Tropical Marine Ecology, Commonwealth of Dominica - Alumnus
- American Academy of Underwater Science (AAUS)
- American Fisheries Society (AFS)
- Association for the Sciences of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO)