Follow the guidelines below and your order will be processed smoothly and quickly!
- When submitting your own designs for printing, make sure that they are of an appropriate scale for the kind of paper you want prints on.
- Make sure that your text is easy to read!
- Banners are generally viewed from a distance. Keep fonts as large as you can to ensure that your message gets through.
- Banners to be hung in the Wood Center can be a maximum of 12' long, and are 3' wide unless otherwise discussed.
- Please review the Wood Center advertising guidelines before placing orders that will be hung in the Wood Center.
- If you have any questions or would like to talk to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 474-6028 or by stopping by office 101D in the Wood Center.
Please make sure to include a deadline in your work order. Orders without deadlines will be processed at the convenience of the Wood Center Graphics staff. We process orders as fast as we can, but generally need 5 business days. If you have a short turn around, please call us in advance of placing the order.