Howard Cutler Apartments
The Cutler Apartment Complex (CAC) is a small complex of apartments nestled in the woods. The atmosphere is quiet enough to complete your studies, yet close enough to the MBS complex to be a part of the Residence Life experience.
Cutler is a co-ed and has gender-inclusive housing. Gender-inclusive consists of rooms where students can live with any student - regardless of sex, gender, gender identity or expression.
Need help after hours? Call the Resident Assistant on duty 907-460-2177.
- Each apartment comes complete with a kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, and a full bathroom.
- Fully furnished living room, bedrooms, and kitchen
- In room wifi hotspot
- Free laundry facilities (2)
- On upper campus and close to MBS
- Accessible apartments available
- 300, 400, 500 block apartments renovated
- Live-in staff
By the numbers:
- 6 Blocks
- 60 Apartments
- 240 Residents
- Constructed 1984
- Partially renovated 2017
- 2 minute walk to campus hiking and ski trails
- 4 minute walk to the Wood Center Student Union
- 6 minute walk to the Student Recreation Center
Our live-in professional and student staff are here to help our residents prosper in and out of the classroom.
Resident Directors (RD) have a background in student development. They are responsible for promoting a positive residential community, and facilitating large-and small-scale programs to help integrate residents into student life at UAF.
Resident Assistants (RA) have extensive training with student concerns and campus resources. They help organize social and educational programs throughout the year. They are trained in mediation and are available to help resolve any roommate conflicts within the community.