College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
107 O'Neill Building
2150 Koyukuk Drive
University of North Carolina Wilmington
B.S. Oceanography and Marine Biology
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring
- Scientific Illustration
- Scientific Communication & Outreach
Current research projects
Awards / Honors
- 2023 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Invited scientist at the Tatitlek Community School in the Chugach School District.
- Led a multi-day workshop investigating underwater sound, marine mammal adaptations, and hydrophone construction with K-12 students in partnership with the Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies and the NGA LTER.