Graduate Programs & Opportunities

Academic Programs

CEM offers Master's Degrees in Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Geological Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering, as well as a Ph.D. in Engineering.

Students interested in hydrology can also pursue a M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Earth System Science offered through the Department of Civil, Geological, and Environmental Engineering.

Research Centers

Graduate research opportunities are also offered through our research centers. While research centers are not academic units that grant degrees, a student will be able to work on a graduate research project after being accepted to a graduate program provided by an academic unit .