Department of Psychology
Time To Register!
Before you can register you must consult your advisor!
Dan Darrow is the Undergraduate Advisor for the Department of Psychology. Please call to make an appointment.
What YOU need to do:
1. CHECK DEGREE WORKS. See which courses you need for graduation UAOnline.alaska.edu
2. REVIEW THE SCHEDULE at the UA Class Schedule Search and draft a tentative list of classes. Note: UAF is “going green”, no schedule booklets are being printed.
4. KEEP your appointment – bring a list of possible courses.
5. CALL 907-474-7007 if you need to cancel – PLEASE!!!!
7. REGISTER for classes on-line or with Dan Darrow.
~ If you do not know how to access Degree Works, Jill M Dewey-Davidson can show you. She is located on the 7th Floor of the Gruening bldg in the Department of Psychology.