The procedures and eligibility criteria are outlined in Article 16.6 of the UNAC CBA.
Deadline: Applications for AY19-20 sabbatical leave are due on October 24, 2018.
- Complete a Sabbatical Leave Application Form (use the response email as your application)
- Provide a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae.
- Provide documentation indicating arrangements with cooperating institutions, individuals, agencies, etc., or include a statement explaining the plan to secure such arrangements or why it is not necessary.
- Sabbatical Leave Application Attachments Form AY19-20 (all required signatures and recommendations completed).
- Submit this information to your department chair on or before the October 24 deadline indicated on the review schedule.
- Sabbatical Recommendations from Deans/Directors are due to the Provost Office on December 14, 2018.
- Chancellor announces sabbatical leave awards on January 18, 2019.
|Review Schedule||Application Form||Attachments Form AY19-20||Sabbatical Leave Funding Form||Sabbatical Leave Report Form|
|UNAC Review Schedule||Application Form (Electronic)||Attachments Form||UNAC Sabbatical Leave Funding Form||Sabbatical Leave Report Form|
SabbaticalHomes.com (Post and browse available homes across the world - provided as a courtesy.)
The University of Alaska Fairbanks is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and educational institution. UAF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, parenthood, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, or other legally protected status. The University's commitment to nondiscrimination, including against sex discrimination, applies to students, employees, and applicants for admission and employment. Contact information, applicable laws, and complaint procedures are included on UA's statement of nondiscrimination available at www.alaska.edu/titleIXcompliance/nondiscrimination.