ACEP Branding Guidelines
A strong visual identity contributes to our organization and university’s reputation and brand. It better enables us to recruit outstanding students, staff and faculty, and allows us to effectively engage partners. Using consistent visual elements in our communications builds recognition. Please reference this page when designing conference posters or other print or web materials.
Below you’ll find logo file downloads, font recommendations and required language for print and web use.
- ACEP is part of the University of Alaska Fairbanks and should be visually identified as such. Please use the UAF logo with the ACEP logo.
- Do not stretch, squash, or change aspect ratio or colors of logos.
- ACEP uses the same font types as UAF; find them all here.
- For EPS and AI versions of logos, please contact Amanda Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please visit University Relations Brand Guidelines for more detailed information about UAF’s branding rules.
Required Language in Print or on Web
UA is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, educational institution and provider and prohibits illegal discrimination against any individual: www.alaska.edu/nondiscrimination.
Alaska Center for Energy and Power at the University of Alaska Fairbanks.