Contact us about transcripts

Contact a department

If you're a current student or have just graduated, you can get an unofficial copy of your transcript at UAOnline.

For an official transcript, see the instructions for ordering online at the Registrar's website or contact the Registrar's Office by phone at 907-474-6300.

Contact a person

UA directory lookups are now accessed through People. To change your personal UA directory data, log into UAOnline. For more information regarding this directory contact the Office of Information Technology