The campus is open by appointment, call us at 907-842-5109.
The University of Alaska does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy or parenthood, genetic code or retaliation. This policy affects employment policies and actions, as well as the delivery of educational services at all levels and facilities of the University. For a full explanation of what laws apply and contact information on how to file a report visit the Nondiscrimination site.
Quick links to our community
The UAF-Bristol Bay Campuses' mission is to provide educational opportunities by which rural Alaskans can effect social and economic changes in their communities and thus protect and enrich the quality of their lives and culture.
Your generosity will help to ensure that the continuity and vibrancy or our rural communities and our ability to serve our state, nation, and the world—for generations to come.
For more information on giving to the UAF Bristol Bay Campus, please contact:
UAF Development and Alumni Relations
Or, contact our campus directly 907-842-5109.
- Registration Form Fillable (PDF)
- Registration Form with Esignature
- Add/Drop a class - Undergraduate (PDF)
- BBC Student Travel Agreement (PDF)
- FERPA Release Form (PDF)
- FERPA Release Form with Esignature
- Model Release Form Fillable (PDF)
- Model Release Form with Esignature
- UA K-12 Student Parent/Guardian Authorization (PDF)
- UA K-12 Student Parent/Guardian Authorization with Esignature
- Additional Student Forms
- BBC Faculty & Staff Absence Request Form (DocuSign)
- BBC PR (DocuSign)
- DocuSign Login
- Tuition Waiver Online Application
- Event Report for Title 3 Grant Oct2019-Sep2020
- Event Report for Title 3 Grant Oct2020-Sep2021
- Travel Policy CRCD (PDF)
- Travel Request (Fillable PDF)
- BBC Key Checkout Form
- Request to Drive Form- Category 1
- Request to Drive Form- Category 2
- Username and Password Help (ELMO)
- My UA Account (UAOnline)
- UA Webmail
- My UA Classes (Blackboard)
- Class Call-In Numbers
Dial 1-866-832-7806 and enter the participant pin# provided by your professor.
Usually, available through BlackBoard, the syllabus, or direct communication with the professor.
- Computer/Online Help
Call the OIT Service Desk at 1-800-478-8226 or 907-450-8300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DocuSign Login
Online learning resources
Check out our Facebook page for up-to-date local course listings and be sure to Like the UAF Bristol Bay Campus to receive updates right in your Facebook News Feed.
Semester-long Courses at UAA, UAF, UAS
New to the University of Alaska? Getting Started at Future Students.
The Bristol Bay Campus has DISCONTINUED the processing of passports.
We are no longer processing Passport Applications or taking Passport Photos.
For more information on Passport Application Requirements and Costs, please visit travel.state.gov and click on the "U.S. Passport" link or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.