Learn how to get started as a student at the Bristol Bay Campus! You can also contact the campus for more information: 907-842-5109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in signing up for a class?
Request a class!
Would you like to see a particular class at the Bristol Bay Campus? We are always developing new classes and would love your input. Let us know which classes you would like to see offered by filling out the survey!
- Travel to Valdez for the course (at no cost to you)
- Occasionally teach your knowledge in Bristol Bay
Additional Student Forms
- Travel Policy (PDF) under revision
- Travel Request
- Event Report for Title 3 Grant Oct. 2019-Sept. 2020
- Event Report for Title 3 Grant Oct. 2020-Sept. 2021
- My UA Account (UAOnline)
- UA Webmail
- My UA Classes: Blackboard and Canvas
- DocuSign Login
- My UA Account (UAOnline)
Call the OIT Service Desk at 1-800-478-8226 or 907-450-8300, or email email@example.com.
Online learning resources
Comprehensive Scholarship Guide
Scholarship opportunities include:
- Alaska Performance Scholarship
- Alaska State Fair Scholarship
- BBAHC Richard Tilden Sr. Health Scholarship
- BBEDC Harvey Samuelson Scholarship
- BBEDC College Development Fund
- BBEDC VOC/TECH Funding Program
- BBNA Natural Resources Scholarship
- BBNA Workforce Development- Adult Vocational Training
- BBNA Workforce Development- Higher Education Scholarship
- BBNC Education Foundation
- Bristol Bay Housing Authority Scholarship- For more information, call 907-842-5956.
- Bristol Bay Fly Fishing & Guide Academy
- Choggiung Educational Endowment Foundation
- Nushagak Cooperative Scholarship
- Nunaput Stewardship Scholars Application
- UAF scholarships
- Scholarship for Asian American and Pacific Islander Students
- Scholarship for First Generation Students
- Scholarship for Mothers
- Scholarship for Students of Color
Have you received a scholarship? If so, consider writing a thank you letter!
Employees share what they like about the Bristol Bay Campus!
The University of Alaska does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy or parenthood, genetic code or retaliation. This policy affects employment policies and actions, as well as the delivery of educational services at all levels and facilities of the University. For a full explanation of what laws apply and contact information on how to file a report visit the Nondiscrimination site.
The UAF Bristol Bay Campuses' mission is to provide educational opportunities by which rural Alaskans can effect social and economic changes in their communities and thus protect and enrich the quality of their lives and culture.
Your generosity will help to ensure that the continuity and vibrancy or our rural communities and our ability to serve our state, nation, and the world—for generations to come.
For more information on giving to the UAF Bristol Bay Campus, please contact:
UAF Development and Alumni Relations
Or, contact our campus directly 907-842-5109.
We no longer process passports or take passport pictures.