The University of Alaska does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, changes in marital status, pregnancy or parenthood, genetic code or retaliation. This policy affects employment policies and actions, as well as the delivery of educational services at all levels and facilities of the University. For a full explanation of what laws apply and contact information on how to file a report visit the Nondiscrimination site.
Quick links to our community
The UAF-Bristol Bay Campuses' mission is to provide educational opportunities by which rural Alaskans can effect social and economic changes in their communities and thus protect and enrich the quality of their lives and culture.
Your generosity will help to ensure that the continuity and vibrancy or our rural communities and our ability to serve our state, nation, and the world—for generations to come.
For more information on giving to the UAF Bristol Bay Campus, please contact:
UAF Development and Alumni Relations
Or, contact our campus directly 907-842-5109.
The Bristol Bay Campus can process Passport Applications and take Passport Photos by appointment only.
Please direct all communication to email@example.com (replies may take 5 business days).
For more information on Passport Application Requirements and Costs, please visit travel.state.gov and click on the "U.S. Passport" link or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.
- Username and Password Help (ELMO)
- My UA Account (UAOnline)
- UA Webmail
- My UA Classes (Blackboard)
- Class Call-In Numbers
Dial 1-866-832-7806 and enter the participant pin# provided by your professor.
Usually, available through BlackBoard, the syllabus, or direct communication with the professor.
- Computer/Online Help
Call the OIT Service Desk at 1-800-478-8226 or 907-450-8300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DocuSign Login
- Add/Drop a class - Undergraduate (PDF)
- Additional Student Forms
- Agreement for Underage Participation in Enrichment Activities (PDF)
CONTACT INFO: * Kim Knudsen * email@example.com»
- BBC Student Travel Agreement (PDF)
- FERPA Release Form (PDF)
- High School Required Parent/Guardian Agreement (PDF)
- Model Release Form (PDF)
- Registration Form Fillable (PDF)
Check out our Facebook Events page for up-to-date local course listings and be sure to Like the UAF Bristol Bay Campus to receive updates right in your Facebook News Feed.
How to register
- Fillable Registration Form (PDF)
- Call 907-842-5109 to register for classes.
Aleutian-Pribilof -- 907-581-1876
- Viewpoints in Environmental Studies: Archaeology of the Aleutian Islands
- Beginning Scuba
- Intro to Geospatial Data
- Home Energy Basics
- Microcomputer Spreadsheets
King Salmon -- 907-246-4292
- Seal/Hog Gut Preparation & Sewing
- Introduction to Aquatic Biology»
- Traditional Yup'ik Dance
- Introduction to Pottery
- Boiler Troubleshooting & Burner Repair
- Conversational Yup'ik
- Introduction to iPads
- Subarctic Horticulture: Bristol Bay
- ENVI Studies Renewable Energy
- Private Pilot Ground School
- Western Rivers
- Making a Sunshine Ruff
- ITC: Skin Sewing
Semester-long Courses at UAA, UAF, UAS
New to the University of Alaska? Getting Started at Future Students.