Take a course!
Registration is now open for our courses. Sign up today and start your educational journey!Register here
Upcoming Classes & Events
This course will focus on the understanding and mastering of presentational speaking skills, in the context of speaking in public.
Interested in signing up for a class?
Request a class!
Would you like to see a particular class at the Bristol Bay Campus? We are always developing new classes and would love your input. Let us know which classes you would like to see offered by filling out the survey!
Call the OIT Service Desk at 1-800-478-8226 or 907-450-8300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online learning resources
Scholarships are financial awards that can be used to pay for tuition, housing, books and other costs related to college. Merit-based scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, community involvement and other achievements. Need-based scholarships are awarded based on financial need.
College scholarships are awarded by the federal government, state agencies, universities, private organizations and other donors. The donor or department funding the scholarship typically sets the criteria for how it’s awarded.
Scholarship opportunities include:
- Alaska Performance Scholarship
- Alaska State Fair Scholarship
- BBEDC Harvey Samuelson Scholarship
- BBEDC College Development Fund
- BBEDC VOC/TECH Funding Program
- BBNA Workforce Development- Adult Vocational Training
- BBNA Workforce Development- Higher Education Scholarship
- BBNC Education Foundation
- Bristol Bay Housing Authority Scholarship
- Choggiung Educational Endowment Foundation
- Nushagak Cooperative Scholarship
- Scholarship for Asian American and Pacific Islander Students
- Scholarship for First Generation Students
- Scholarship for Mothers
- Scholarship for Students of Color
Have you received a scholarship? If so, consider writing a thank you letter!
Employees share what they like about the UAF Bristol Bay Campus!
The UAF Bristol Bay Campuses' mission is to provide educational opportunities by which rural Alaskans can effect social and economic changes in their communities and thus protect and enrich the quality of their lives and culture.
Your generosity will help to ensure that the continuity and vibrancy or our rural communities and our ability to serve our state, nation, and the world—for generations to come.
For more information on giving to the UAF Bristol Bay Campus, please contact:
UAF Development and Alumni Relations
Or, contact our campus directly 907-842-5109.
We no longer process passports or take passport pictures.