Faculty and staff
When advising students, please consult our page about academic considerations for studying away. If you have any suggestions for improving this page or adding considerations for a specific major or student population, please let us know!
Have you been asked to sign or help with a study away advising agreement?
- Before scheduling a student for an appointment with the Study Away advisor, please help them check if there is a scheduled information session they are able to attend first.
- To schedule an appointment for a student in Nanook Navigator, select “Study Away Academic Advising” as the location, and “Intake Appointment” as the service.
- You can also call the Academic Advising Center front desk at 907-474-6396 to schedule a study away appointment for a student.
- Please ask students to review how to prepare for the appointment.
Tips for advising students who are:
Outreach and custom programs
Are you interested in:
- Working with our office to identify programs that will meet your students’ needs?
- Inviting the Study Away advisor to visit your class?
- Advertising a short-term international program you are leading to more students?
- Leading a short-term international program but are not sure where to start?
Please get in touch! Email Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-474-6516.