The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting is a versatile degree,
offering a foundation in business as well as providing a strong orientation for those
who choose to pursue a Certified Public Accounting (CPA) license.
An accounting degree is portable, allowing students to easily relocate anywhere. With
an accounting degree, students can work in CPA firms, large corporations, small businesses,
not-for-profit entities or government organizations at all levels (federal, state
UAF’s accounting degree is the only one of its kind in Alaska accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the premier global accrediting body for business and accounting programs and schools.
Small class sizes and several active student organizations offer students opportunities
for career guidance, networking, internships and soft skill development to compliment
the technical skills gained through the classroom.
The School of Management is extending an offer to waive the application fee for all
students who apply to any School of Management degree program. Use the waiver code
UAFSOM when applying to take advantage of this offer.
Accounting Recruitment Week is coming up - October 5-9, 2020. All ARW interviews and events will be 100% virtual. There will also be a Meet &
Greet event on Friday, September 18 from 3-6 p.m.
Check out all of the information below and get ready to shine!
- Download the Accounting Recruitment Week booklet with all the info you need about the event
- Register for the ARW Meet & Greet on Friday, September 18
- Activate your profile your profile on Handshake using your alaska.edu account
- Learn about navigating Remo as an attendee at the ARW Meet and Greet event
- Register for a drop-in Remo demo facilitated by UAF Career Services