The Office of Rights, Compliance and Accountability can assist you  with locating and completing various campus forms. Please contact the Office of Rights, Compliance and Accountability (907-474-7317 or if you have questions.

Student employee waiver

These forms are processed on Fridays and must be received by end of business day on Thursday to be included in the current week's processing.

Non-medical exemption form

The non-medical exemption form (PDF) is used for religious belief, practice or observance exemptions for vaccinations. To request an exemption from a required vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you must (i) hold a sincere religious belief, practice or observance which are contrary to the practice of being vaccinated, (ii) complete this form, and (iii) provided a personal statement to support your request for exemption. This form will be processed within three business days after the Office of Rights, Compliance and Accountability receives the completed form.  Printed copies of this form are available at Eielson 110 in the Office of Rights, Compliance and Accountability. 

Disciplinary records requests

The Office of Rights, Compliance and Accountability maintains a disciplinary record for every student found responsible for a violation of the University Student Code of Conduct. Student conduct records are held for seven years, some records may be held longer. Records of expulsions are maintained permanently.

A Release Authorization Form is required to release a student's disciplinary file to a different school or agency. Once you send in the attached form or the Release Authorization Form, the Office of Rights, Compliance and Accountability will schedule an appointment for you to view your records in person. Please note pictures and recordings are not allowed to be taken and copies are not allowed to be removed from the office. The files maintained by the Office of Rights, Compliance and Accountability are separate from transcripts, which are maintained by the Registrar's Office.

To request to view a copy of your student conduct records, please complete the form below and email it to

Request for exception

The Request for Exception form is used for refund of tuition, as well as contesting a late fee. Completed forms must be submitted within 30 class days after the beginning of the next regular semester. The request for exception form (PDF) is also available at the Office of the Bursar in Signers' Hall.

Late withdraw

Appeals for refund of tuition are exceptions to policy and are only approved in exceptional cases. A student appealing for refund of tuition must complete and submit the total withdrawal form (PDF) to the Office of the Registrar before the request for exception form (PDF) will be accepted. Approval is not automatic, and you will need to provide documented evidence to support your request. Acceptable serious and compelling reasons may include:

  1. death in immediate family;
  2. serious illness or injury of student or immediate family; and
  3. factors outside of student's control (for example, major employment change, fire, flood).

Failing a course, avoiding an unsatisfactory grade, or ignorance of policies are not serious and compelling reasons for seeking a late withdrawal and will not be approved.

Something to consider if you do withdraw from your classes is the impact withdrawing may have on your Financial Aid. Learn more about the financial aid impacts of withdrawal (PDF).