The University of Alaska Fairbanks offers 37 master's degrees, 17 doctoral degrees, and three graduate certificates. We also offer four graduate certificates in education that, when successfully completed, will make graduates eligible for certification for state licensure. UAF enrolls approximately 1,100 students in graduate studies from all 50 states and territories, and countries from all over the world.Graduate Degree Programs
Don't miss out!
New for Spring 2020!
Thesis Formatting information sessions
We now offer one-on-one thesis formatting review sessions; primarily intended for those who are planning on graduating in the current semester; and as such, your thesis should be in near final draft form.
These sessions are strictly limited to 30 minutes. Call us to book a session!
TBA: Dates and times for our Spring 2020 Thesis Formatting Information sessions.
Spring 2020 Orientation
Friday, January 10, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. | Location: ELIF 401 - Engineering Building
Please RSVP to secure your spot today.
Robert and Judy Belous Global Change Research Endowment | Deadline to apply: Feb 15, 2020
Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Dissertation Fellowship Program | Deadline to apply: Mar 1, 2020
Discounted Rec Courses for Non-Resident Grad Students
UAF Community and Technical College is once again offering to discount RECR courses for non-resident graduate students only.
If you would like to take a RECR course for the Spring 2020 semester, and are a non-resident
graduate student, please fill out the online form by Friday, January 24th.
Please note: In order to access the form, you will need to be logged into your @alaska.edu email account.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Martha Westphal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-455-2886.
Have questions about graduate assistant health insurance? These documents might help:
Visit UnitedHealthCare to create your account and:
- Print your insurance card
- Add dependents
- Find providers
How to access your 1098-B Form
- Visit www.uhcsr.com/MyAccount and log in or create your MyAccount.
- Once logged in, use the left navigation bar to navigate to the Tax Information, My Personal Information, and Email Preferences areas to enter and/or confirm the following information: Name; SSN or ITIN; Date of Birth; Mailing Address; Email Address.
- Under Tax Information, you can select electronic or paper delivery of your 1095B.
- UHCSR contact information: 844-206-0374. Please note that customer service representatives will not be able to collect your Social Security Number over the phone.
For important information about dates, deadlines, requirements, funding opportunities, etc., please subscribe to the Grad Academic Listserv:
For information about local events, jobs, housing, sales, etc., subscribe to the Grad School Listserv: