Welcome to the Kenai Peninsula District Office of Cooperative Extension!
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Centrally located on the Kenai Peninsula, this district arm of the School of Natural Resources and Extension (SNRE), serves communities large and small. We are the public service educational outreach for the University of Alaska Fairbanks, bringing research based information to you.
Health, Home, and Family Developement Agent
- Linda Tannehill, email@example.com
- Amorette Payment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agriculture and Horticulture Agent
- Casey Matney, email@example.com
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Technician
- Janice Chumley, firstname.lastname@example.org
4-H and Youth Development Agent
- Linda Tannehill (interim), email@example.com
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
- Vicki Heinz, firstname.lastname@example.org