To qualify for an ANSEP semester scholarship (up to maximum of $2,500), students must have participated in an ANSEP "Pre-College" Program, which includes Middle School Academy, Acceleration Academy, and/or Summer Bridge. Once accepted into ANSEP, students must remain in "Good Standing" in the program to continue receiving scholarship money. Requirements for remaining in "Good Standing" include:
- attending all weekly ANSEP meetings
- attending all weekly study groups for Math and Chemistry classes
- receiving a "C" grade or better in each enrolled class
- maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.5, while attending as a full time student (at least 12 credits per semester)
- be pursuing a 4-year Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in an approved Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) degree
- be an active participant in a UAF Student Chapter Club related to STEM
- complete an approved 8-week internship EVERY summer - please contact Robin Weinant (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a list of approved companies.