UAF Math Services
The Math and Stat Lab, located in CHAPMAN 305, offers free tutoring for Mathematics and Statistics classes.
The Math and Stat Lab will be open every semester throughout the week. For exact times see the schedules below.
The One-on-one tutoring is located in Chapman 210.
The One-on-one tutoring will be available by appointment only, during the fall and spring semesters.
Online tutoring will be available through Blackboard Collaborate for students taking Math & Stat courses online.
The Online tutoring will be available 24/7 during days that classes are in session.
The schedule changes every semester; different hours are posted for semester breaks & finals weeks.
- The Math and Stat Lab in Chapman 305 will be open Wednesday, January 16- Friday March 8, Monday March 18- Friday April 26, and different times during Finals week. The lab will be closed Alaska Civil Rights day and during the Spring break. Tutors will be available to help answer questions in core math and stat courses.
- Online Tutoring through Blackboard only for students enrolled in UAF core MATH and STAT courses. Look for the Math Tutoring Course on your Blackboard Homepage.
- One-on-One Tutoring by appointment in Chapman 210 only for students enrolled in UAF core MATH and STAT courses.
- Small Group Tutoring for Math 113 and Stat 200 is available in Chapman 210A for students enrolled in these courses.
- To set up an appointment for one-on-one or online tutoring use the following link. You will need your UA credentials to log in and Schedule an Appointment. Appointments can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Math Bridge, UAF's intensive remediation program, can be found here.
- For a list of the current semester texts, Please click here.
- For a list of the Tutors and the courses they tutor, Please click here.
- To give us some Feedback on the tutoring services, Please click here.
Do you have questions about the DMS tutoring services? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you use math services?
Please complete a short survey to help us improve!