The CRCD is here to serve our students. Our team knows the needs of Alaska’s rural and Native communities and are ready to assist you in meeting your goals.Talk to an Advisor
The office of the vice chancellor for rural, community and Native education oversees the UAF Community and Technical College, the College of Rural and Community Development, and five rural community campuses across the state of Alaska.
College of Rural and Community Development Staff
USDA Grant Manager
College of Rural and Community Development
- Manage administrative tasks for a grant awarded to CRCD branch campuses from the U.S. Department of Agriculture – Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH). The primary goal of the grant is to enhance local food and energy security; Indigenous and subsistence knowledge; and stewardship in rural Alaskan communities.
- ANNH website
- CRCD Student Admissions and Registration Contact
- Provide Course and Student Information for CRCD
- CRCD Financial Aide Contact
- Manage and Maintain CRCD Courses in Banner
- Grade Reporting and Input Midterm and Final Grades
- Maintain Student and Grading Records
- Oversee Instructional Assessment System (IAS) for CRCD
- Oversee the Course and Instructor Approval Process and Maintain Records of Approvals.
- Primary liaison for human resource transactions and requirements for CRCD
- Personnel and recruitment for CRCD, Bristol Bay, Chukchi, IAC, and Kuskokwim campuses
- Prepares files and paperwork for new employees and manages recruitment documentation
- Processes and maintains student, staff, and faculty payroll
Please contact for any press, communications, or marketing inquiries.
- Responsible for managing the development and maintenance of CRCD’s online presence through all online modes including websites, social media, and digital marketing.
- Research, plan, implement and routinely evaluate communications and marketing strategies to achieve maximum impact for CRCD’s 24 programs.
- Maintain partnerships with news organizations, community organizations, and strategic partners