UAF Child Care and Early Childhood Development Services Task Force
The UAF Child Care and Early Childhood Development Services Task Force consists of 10 members and has been charged with reviewing the current Bunnell House lab school business model, child care and early childhood development needs on campus, solutions beyond Bunnell House, and review of public private partnership (P3) options to include drafting a P3 request for proposals (RFP).
UAF Child Care and Early Childhood Development Services Task Force is conducting a child care needs survey to gauge the child care needs of students, staff and faculty in the Fairbanks area. The survey is a snapshot in time to see what the UAF community's current needs are for the task force to use as a framework. Please take 3-5 minutes and complete the child care needs survey by Dec. 17.
The committee began its work Nov. 20, 2020 is anticipated to finish their work by January 15, 2021.
Task force members:
- Anna Gagne-Hawes, Admissions (chair)
- Derek Miller, College of Engineering and Mines
- John George, Community and Technical College
- Laura Conner, Geophysical Institute
- Mark Oldmixon, Nanook Recreation
- Maria Stejskal, Center for Alaska Native Health Research
- Pammy Fowler, Early Childhood Education
- Patty Meritt, Early Childhood Education
- Claudine Hauri, International Arctic Research Center
- Kara Axx, Facilities Services
- Jackie Morton, Department of Military and Veteran Services (former member)
If you have any questions, please email task force chair Anna Gagne-Hawes at email@example.com.