Welcome to eCampus
The University of Alaska Fairbanks offers 50+ graduate, bachelor and associate degrees fully online, as well as certificates and occupational endorsements.Explore the full list of programs
- Apply for admission through the UAF Application Portal.
- To see all the online program options, select "Online" when asked how you would like to take your classes. The University of Alaska Fairbanks has multiple campuses. Not all programs are housed at every campus. If you can't find your program, try changing your campus selection.
- Attach your official, unofficial or in-progress transcripts from every high school or college you’ve previously attended. (Official transcripts must be sent directly from the institution, but unofficial or in-progress transcripts are acceptable for your application to be considered.)
Once you’ve been admitted to a degree program, you’ll receive information about your next steps.
- Most students need to complete placement testing for writing and math before meeting with their academic advisor.
- All students are required to meet with an academic advisor every semester — find your advisor here. If you’re planning to be a fully online student, you can schedule an appointment with the eCampus Enrollment Counselor.
- Register for classes early to make sure you are able to get your preferred classes.
Tuition and fees
Students enrolled in eCampus-supported courses will be charged resident tuition. Fees will largely depend on the course(s).
Schedule a meeting with Nicole
Contact Nicole with questions about eCampus courses and programs.