Special After Hours/ Holiday Access Request Form
Contact your building coordinator for unlocks and access for on-going access needs. This is NOT to request security. This is for limited special access and lock/unlock requests for students, staff and faculty after hours and closure access for buildings on UAF Campus without swipe access controls. Only Deans, Directors or designated support staff may authorize access. If the form is not completed as required, the request will not be approved. Successful submission does not mean approval of the request. The submitter will receive an email for approval status after request is confirmed.
Security Escort Service
Any time, day or night, you can call us at 474-7721 to have a Police Officer escort you to your car, campus residence, or any other building on campus.
- You must have photo identification and the escort may be on foot or in a vehicle.
- Sorry, this service cannot be used in place of a taxi service for off-campus transport.
- During regular business hour (M-F 8-5) jumpstarts are provided by UAF Parking Services. At all other times, the UAF Police will provide this service if an officer is available.
- You must be the registered owner of the vehicle.
- Vehicle unlocks are provided by the UAF Parking Services department during regular business hours.
- Fairbanks Volunteers in Policing (VIPs)- 907-388-9696 by appointment only.
- North Pole Police Dept- 907-488-6902
- Alaska Tags and Title- 907-456-3322 by appointment only. No HAZMAT fingerprinting. Hours are M-S 0900-1800, 607 Old Steese Hwy Ste F
- HAZMAT and CDL and specialty printing- 202B Washington Plaza.
- ID You Fingerprinting- 907-347-4327
- Fairbanks Fingerprinting-907-374-5001 for ink rolled cards sets