UAF Police Daily Reports
Daily Crime Logs
Under the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics
Act, or Clery Act, the University of Alaska Fairbanks Police Department is required
to maintain and make available a daily crime log. This crime log provides certain
details about crimes that are reported to the campus police that have occurred on
campus, in or on a noncampus building or property, on public property within or immediately
adjacent to the main campus, or within the patrol jurisdiction of the campus police,
if applicable. These details include the date and time the crime occurred, the nature
of the crime, the general location of the crime, and the disposition of the complaint,
According to the Clery Act, institutions may withhold any of the required details of the crime log if any of the following conditions apply:
- The disclosure is prohibited by law.
- If disclosure would jeopardize the confidentiality of the victim, or the safety of an individual.
- If disclosure would jeopardize an ongoing criminal investigation.
- If disclosure would cause a suspect to flee or evade detection.
- If disclosure would result in the destruction of evidence.
The crime log for the most recent 60 day period is available below. For more information concerning the daily crime log, or to view an older log that is not shown below, please contact the University of Alaska Fairbanks Police Department during normal business hours at 1788 Yukon Drive.