Facts & Figures
- Leadership: Demonstrating energy and commitment to improving results
- Creativity: Encouraging innovation, flexibility, and adaptability
- Communication and Consistency: Encouraging and promoting open communication
- Teamwork: Working cooperatively as a member of a team and being committed to the team vision and mission.
- Integrity: Demonstrating honest behavior.
- Accountability: Taking responsibility and ownership for decisions, actions, and results.
- UAF Facts & Figures
- UAF Planning, Analysis, and Institutional Research (PAIR)
- UAF Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- UA Statewide Institutional Research, Planning & Analysis
- UA in Review
- Federal RePORTER - a collaborative effort led by STAR METRICS® to create a searchable database of scientific awards from agencies. Currently funded by NIH, NSF, USDA, and EPA.
- USASpending.gov - the publicly accessible, searchable website mandated by the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 to give the American public access to information on how their tax dollars are spent.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Award Search
- National Science Foundation - Higher Education and Research Development (HERD) Study
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORT)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Data Book
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Matchmaker - Enter abstracts or other scientific text and Matchmaker will return lists of similar projects from RePORTER or program officials associated with those projects.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)-The Federal Budget Process 101
- AAAS R&D Appropriations Dashboard - created by AAAS’ R&D Budget and Policy Program, provides anyone with an interest in following federal science funding an easy and accessible way to monitor the appropriations process.
- Chronicle of Higher Education - Compare the States
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) - Federal Funding by State and District
- Association of American Universities (AAU) FY19 Funding Priorities Table
- The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
- Clarivate - Highly Cited Researchers (HCR) Database