Electronic Research Administration
Federal eRA Portals
- Grants.gov (http://www.grants.gov)
Grants.gov has retired the legacy PDF application package functionality and moved to the shared Workspace option for all proposal submissions after December 31, 2017. To learn more about Grants.gov Workspace, please visit their Workspace website.
Note: please do not attempt to register for Grants.gov accounts at this time. OGCA will provide guidance on this in the near future as it pertains to roles within Workspace.
- NSF FastLane (https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov)
- NIH Commons (https://commons.era.nih.gov/commons)
- NASA NSPIRES (http://nspires.nasaprs.com/external)
- NOAA Grants Online (https://grantsonline.rdc.noaa.gov/flows/home/Login/LoginController.jpf)
- Research.gov (http://www.research.gov)
- USDA ezFedGrants (https://nfc.usda.gov/FSS/clientservices/ezFedGrants/index.php)
State of Alaska
- Instrumentl (https://research.uaf.edu/write-proposal/instrumentl)
Instrumentl is administered by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research. To sign up for an account, visit http://alaska.instrumentl.com/.