Emergency Action Plans (EAP)
For the official Chancellor's Policy on EAPs read Policy 02.09.002.
Have you created a plan here before?
- If yes, proceed to the buildings EAP to edit or download current plan
- If no, go to step 2 below.
Gather your information needed to complete your emergency action plan ahead of time.
- Description of building such as number of floors and what the building is mainly used for etc.
- Departments in the building
- Roll taker(s)
- Emergency assembly areas for inside and outside the building
- Any critical operations in building where an employee will remain during an emergency
- Any employee who is assigned medical or rescue duties
- Is there an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in the building
- Is there an Alertus Beacon in the building
- Is there a special alarm in the building
With information in hand proceed to the EAP online form. You will have to login with your UAF username and password to access the secure form.