Emergency Action Plans (EAP)
For the official Chancellor's Policy on EAPs read Policy 02.09.002.
Have you created a plan here before?
- If yes, proceed to the building's EAP to edit or download current plan (requires OU Campus Training)
- If no, go to step 2 below.
Gather your information needed to complete your emergency action plan ahead of time.
- Description of building such as number of floors and what the building is mainly used for etc.
- Departments in the building
- Roll taker(s)
- Emergency assembly areas for inside and outside the building
- Any critical operations in building where an employee will remain during an emergency
- Any employee who is assigned medical or rescue duties
- Is there an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in the building
- Is there an Alertus Beacon in the building
- Is there a special alarm in the building