Skip to main content
Create new EAP
- Navigate to the main directory webpage.
- Go down to bottom and click on the @ symbol to login into OU Campus.
- After logged in go up to blue navigation bar, under "Content", select "Pages".
- Go down the file list until "EAP_template.pcf" is found.
- Make a copy of this file. To do this hover over the name of the file then slide over
to "File", select "Copy".
- After copy is made. Look for the file now named "EAP_template-1.pcf".
- Rename the file to the building name. Using only lowercase and dashes for spaces. To rename the file hover over the file name, slide over to "File", select "Rename".
- It is now ready to be edited. Click on "Edit" or the file name.
- Look for the green button in the content area called "Main Content". Click it. Now do the edits.
- Click on the "Save and exit" icon which looks like a floppy disk.
- Make sure the light bulb next to the green button named "Publish" has turned yellow. If it has not just click it.
- Go to the grey button "Properties".
- Make sure the side navigation has "Parameters" in black. Add the building name to "Title", "Page Heading", and "Breadcrumb".
- Now click on the green button "Publish" to comit the file. Making it live.
- Now add a link to the newly created file/page to the main directory webpage.