Foxit PDF Editor Pro
Foxit PDF Editor Pro is UA’s recommended alternative to Adobe Acrobat Pro. This software has comparable features to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and is compatible with current Mac and Windows operating systems. Foxit PDF Editor Pro is centrally licensed and available at no cost to university staff, faculty, and students.
For a detailed comparison of Foxit and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, see the PDF Editing Software Options page.
Foxit is available via 1) download using self service or 2) manually, for Windows or for MacOS If downloading the installer manually, you will need to agree to the terms of service and complete the installation before continuing with the activation steps below.
Activating Foxit PDF Editor against New Cloud Console
This section will walk you through activating Foxit PDF Editor against our Cloud Console.
- Open Foxit PDF Editor.
- Click Activate.
- Click Sign In.
- Click SSO Login.
- Enter your UA email address and click Login.
- Enter your UA email address at the Office 365 Authentication Screen and click Next.
- Enter you UA password and click Sign In.
- Click the Yes button to stay signed in.
- Choose University of Alaska with your email address.
- You will get a message that Foxit PDF Editor will need to restart to apply the settings. Click Ok and Foxit PDF Editor will then restart.
- Once restarted, you will get a notification that Foxit PDF Editor has successfully
registered your formal license key.
Congratulations, you are now fully connected and activated against the new Cloud Console.