URSA announces fall 2022 student project awardees
The Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarly Activity (URSA) congratulates the following students who were awarded a Fall 2022 Student Project Award.
URSA Student Project Awards support undergraduates of all disciplines to pursue research and creative activity projects at UAF. For more information on this semester’s student projects, visit the URSA Award Recipients webpage!
Fall 2022 Student Project Awardees
- Pierce Brooks, Chemistry
- Sam Dempster, Biological Sciences
- Ethan Hoover, Mechanical Engineering
- Whitney Inman, Wildlife Biology & Conservation
- Abigail Jensen, Biological Sciences
- Casey Lambries, Mechanical Engineering
- Katherine LeBlanc, Wildlife Biology & Conservation
- Tehya McLeod, Interdisciplinary Studies: Drafting and Design
- Elle Nelson, Fisheries & Marine Sciences
- Seth Thomas, Mechanical Engineering
- Jennifer Tusten, Fisheries & Ocean Sciences
- Micah VanderHart, Mechanical Engineering
- Megan Waite, Biological Sciences
Spring 2023 Student Project Award applications will open Oct. 3, 2022 and close Nov. 6, 2022. Contact the URSA Office for more information.